skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bad Taste In Music

I have no idea what I'm doing. Do you?

Monday, September 22, 2008

Heroes doesn't suck

I'll leave the more detailed analysis of the Heroes season 3 premiere to Girl-Morgan, but I wanted to state for the record that it didn't suck. If nothing else they gave her shirtless Mohinder, so she should be happy too.
Posted by Morgan Dodge at 10:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • Heroes doesn't suck
      • The Fringe
      • new Jenny Lewis
      • Stump the genius with lyrics
      • "This looks professional"
      • Getting people interested in working on no-budget ...
    • ►  August (11)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2004 (8)
    • ►  October (8)

Morgan Richter is my hero

  • merichter.com
  • preppiesoftheapocalypse.com

Other Heroes of Mine

  • Bruce Campbell
  • Dan Liebke's Astonishing Tales
  • Ingrid Richter
  • Nine Inch Nails
  • OK GO
  • She and Him

Labels

  • Batman
  • covers
  • DIY filmmaking
  • end of the world as we know it
  • engaging fans
  • films
  • Foo Fighters
  • games
  • Jenny Lewis
  • LOL cats
  • lyrics
  • music
  • Nine Inch Nails
  • nothing
  • nudity
  • OK GO
  • packaging
  • Rasputina
  • violence
  • yoga