skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bad Taste In Music
I have no idea what I'm doing. Do you?
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Okay, fine
I'm the worst blogger ever. Not only do I never post here, but Heroes kinda sucks now. Well, to be honest I don't actually watch it any more, so how would I know if it sucks or not. But hey, how about that final season of Lost?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(1)
Okay, fine
►
2008
(17)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
2005
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2004
(8)
►
October
(8)
Morgan Richter is my hero
merichter.com
preppiesoftheapocalypse.com
Other Heroes of Mine
Bruce Campbell
Dan Liebke's Astonishing Tales
Ingrid Richter
Nine Inch Nails
OK GO
She and Him
Labels
Batman
covers
DIY filmmaking
end of the world as we know it
engaging fans
films
Foo Fighters
games
Jenny Lewis
LOL cats
lyrics
music
Nine Inch Nails
nothing
nudity
OK GO
packaging
Rasputina
violence
yoga
No comments:
Post a Comment