It's been a little while since there was a show that I was truly excited about seeing the day of. All day today I've been reminding myself that The Fringe is on tonight, and all day it's made me happy.
Today has been offering me a second chance at Monday type experience. That is to say, yesterday was Monday and it was kinda harsh the way Monday's are. Today feels no different even if it has the benefit of not actually being labeled as a "Monday." So on a day such as today (where I'm just now taking my lunch at 3:30 pm) it's important to have something to look forward to.
The show has a bit of mystery, a bit of the sci-fi, and a nifty characters. What's not to like? So far this is my favorite show of the new season. Too bad it's on Fox. With Fox's record of killing off shows that I love I'm a bit weary of actually loving this show. So far I'm only willing to look forward to it being on tonight.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment