skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bad Taste In Music

I have no idea what I'm doing. Do you?

Friday, August 08, 2008

LOL cat speak translator

I have no idea how I hadn't seen this before, but I just recently located this fantastic tool for understanding what exactly it is that my cats are saying to me:
http://speaklolcat.com/

I should probably add, for anyone who has been living in a cave for the past year, that LOL speak is heavily linked to LOL cats which can be found in places like icanhascheezburger.
Posted by Morgan Dodge at 11:48 AM
Labels: LOL cats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ▼  August (11)
      • Ode to a record store
      • Wii will rock you
      • Drawing women in the supermarket
      • Nothing to write about?
      • You win some, you lose some
      • LOL cat speak translator
      • Bands that actually engage their audiences? No way!
      • Sure sign of the apocalypse
      • Indie film making at its finest
      • The Dark Knight is... dark?
      • Back for more?
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2004 (8)
    • ►  October (8)

Morgan Richter is my hero

  • merichter.com
  • preppiesoftheapocalypse.com

Other Heroes of Mine

  • Bruce Campbell
  • Dan Liebke's Astonishing Tales
  • Ingrid Richter
  • Nine Inch Nails
  • OK GO
  • She and Him

Labels

  • Batman
  • covers
  • DIY filmmaking
  • end of the world as we know it
  • engaging fans
  • films
  • Foo Fighters
  • games
  • Jenny Lewis
  • LOL cats
  • lyrics
  • music
  • Nine Inch Nails
  • nothing
  • nudity
  • OK GO
  • packaging
  • Rasputina
  • violence
  • yoga